• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED KT133A Motherboard question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
M

Mark

I have seen very little head to head comparisons between the MSI KT7-Turbo, IWILL KK266 and ASUS A7V133. Am I simply looking in the wrong places for these reviews??? Can someone produce some evidence, other than "the board is solid and stable", to back up their claims that one of these boards is significantly better than the other boards in the KT133A series? Bottom line, what VIA KT133A board reigns supreme in both benchmarks and the real world tests? Thanks.

Ive listed 3sites the first is sort of lame but i respect the other two sites.It should give you enough information to evaluate what your seeking.
I have the asus a7v im happy with it.
It tweaks descent.
Stable.
But I dont think its the best in its class.

Go here and click on reviews there are about 30 reviews from all the major sites. You'll find that they all pretty much put the kk266 on top!

Thanks all! I guess that I should have been more motivated when using the search engines. I have an IWILL KK266, non-raid, and it seems as though it ranks well on all the sites that you have collectively pointed me to. Thank you again for taking the time and effort to help me. Mark

Back