• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thanks Wedo !!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Same here. Thanks Wedo! I hope to get this folding tonight if I can find room on my desk for a caseless computer :D

I'd like to thank Wedo again.. He hooked me up with a 1400 T-Bird so I could get a folding rig back up again.. You're the man Wedo!

Bouncing around in the box? Pin bending?? Crapity crap.

It's difficult to decide how one should pack 10 cpu's as I had a couple of clam shells from other cpu purchases, but we were out of the bubble wrap I used last time I shipped some AMD's in quantity.

I hope all of them survived the trip through the US Postal system.

Wedo

p.s. You are all welcome, anything for the collective :D

Yeah thanks alot Wedo. Got mine in perfect condition today!!! Now to find some parts to get it folding.

Got mine today too, had some bent pins too, there was a bag of air in the box but the chip was bouncing around in the box anyway LOL. I have to unlock it then I'll let you know how it works! Thanks again! :)

-Rav

Rav said:
Got mine today too, had some bent pins too, there was a bag of air in the box but the chip was bouncing around in the box anyway LOL. I have to unlock it then I'll let you know how it works! Thanks again! :)

-Rav

Yeah, same here. I had to bend back about 5-10 pins it seems like, but all looks good with the chip still.

Thanks Wedo! :D I got mine in the mail today. Now I just gotta find a board for it :)

At least my packing jobs are consistently inconsistent. :D I have to pack half of them one way, and the other half another way...

It's now very obvious which way worked and which one made the cpu's shake like a Oprah's behind on the treadmill.

w00r to the winners!

Wedo

Back