• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1st results XP2100+Prometeia cooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TASOS

1st results XP2100+Prometeia cooling...now @2.86GHZ

These are my 1st results of my XP2100+ with Prometeia cooling

AIUHB 0303
EPOX 8RDA+ rev1.1
Vdd [email protected]
[email protected] Prime95 stable
Mem@1:1 sync

265cpu.jpg

265mem.jpg

265media.jpg

Fold265.jpg

I have to admit...that AMD's are folding fast !!

It looks like there is room left ...for more.

Last edited:
I bet nice overclock but with the cooling your useing shouldn't 2.7 or 2.8 be obtainable.

Nice Job

Yeap...i'm still testing for stability (always min 12hours of Prime)...just before posting stage2 o/c results.

You see...i am used to post only 100% stable speeds...and not just the max ones...with no practikal use. :)

Good job. Is your memory at CAS2? What kind of memory are you using and what are your temperatures?

Hey Tasos welcome to Amd-boat :) 2,65Ghz is good but you should be able to go higher later. I'm almost @ 2,1Ghz with all default.

Emericana said:
bump vcore to around 2.0v and i am sure you can do 2.8-2.9ghz and at 2.2v maybe evern 3g's :D

I have decited to keep this cpu for at least 6 months....so i'll stay away from 2.2vcore :D

Pookey said:
Good job. Is your memory at CAS2? What kind of memory are you using and what are your temperatures?

Kingston Value Ram
Winbond BH5 chips
PC3200@Cas2-2-2-6 2.84vmem

The temps are freezing....

****UPDATE****

CPU275.jpg

MEDIA275.jpg

Passed Prime95,3dmark,SuperPi....100% stable

Vcore=1.975 for Prime & 2.00 for 3dmark

WOW that thing is smokin.
I will be putting my 2100 on phase change in a month or two (as soon as my freind gets around to milling a phase change block for me)
Hopefully I can see those kinda results!

Nice overclock I just got my new Abit NF7-S and another 2100b from newegg this one is a 0250 and I hit 220mhz fsb and 2300mhz total right out of the box before it's even burned in I got the Geil 3500 ram and this stuff is sweet and the MCX-462+T took the place of my Exos till I can get a chiller for it and be able to get sub 20c temps right now I'm at 1.8v and 32c so its looking good...

Tasos....nice clock you got there.

What temp are you seeing on the chillcontrol @2.0v

My prom and xp2700+ are idling in windows at -31@ 2880 although 3d is not there above 2730 or so.:(

yogi99 said:
Tasos....nice clock you got there.

What temp are you seeing on the chillcontrol @2.0v

My prom and xp2700+ are idling in windows at -31@ 2880 although 3d is not there above 2730 or so.:(

You are talking about display temps ??

If so...mine at similar speed shows -37C idle and -33C full load

Tasos...many friends at xtremesystems have prometeias and if your not seeing temps warmer than you have you may want to reseat the coolinghead. At 2v the xp's are very hot and the prom will struggle to remove the heat.Your temps are indicating less than optimal contact. This means that you may achieve even better results if you can get better contact. We use more washers to exert more pressure on the core resulting in warmer temps(on the chillcontrol) This means mor heat is being removed.
My chill control reads-37 idle at stock voltage....and warms to -32 or so if I crank up the voltage.

How many extra washers are you guys putting on? I have one extra on and I see about 32-33°C idle at 2.025v.

Back