• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sapphire 9700 nonpro. Just Ordered!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Procharger

Sapphire 9700 nonpro. Should Recieve it tomorrow!!

Make that not just ordered but make it 'Close to receiving it' and thanks Fedex for coming at lunch time when not even the main office is here to get it :mad: .

How does this video card compare to the ATI and PowerColor versions?

Is it overclockable?

If you got or had one how do you like it?

Is this safe for the card? and yeah those are the things I like to here :D
I just hope I get to use it before I burn it up :burn:

I have the same card, ordered from Newegg. Mine has infineon memory, flashed it this morning and can only get the memory up to 300 mhz. when artifacts start showing up. I got the core to 350 mhz.

AMD_fan said:
I have the same card, ordered from Newegg. Mine has infineon memory, flashed it this morning and can only get the memory up to 300 mhz. when artifacts start showing up. I got the core to 350 mhz.

how does you card stack against a pro one??? lest say, try comparing you system to one with a similar one stock speeds on r9700 3dmark2001

Okay, I ran 3dmark 2001 (the only setting I changed was the color depth to 16bit) with my cpu at xp2800 speeds(13.5x166=2250) and video card at 350/300 and got 16276. At xp2700 speeds (13x166=2160) I got around 15800. Hope that helps.

Procharger said:

Where do I look to see and what do I look for?

What are the label written on the 8 RAM chips (square BGA), 4 on each side I think. If you can write it here, probably someone can tell what the RAM is.

Back