• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New cards needed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vaio

I am planning on upgrading my system this summer,and I need some ideas.I am looking to spend no more than MAX $200 on a video card,and MAX $120 on a sound card.If someone could please tell me the best cards I could get for that price,I would appreciate it.Also,I should mention that I will be ordering the parts online,so a link to the site would be very helpful.Thanks!!!

Vaio said:
I as just on PriceWatch,and I found a NVidia Ti4800 for about 25 more than I plan on spending.Sound like a deal?

thats just Nvidia doing what computer companies do best...play the consumers with large numbers

buy a 4200 or buy a 9500...bottom line (for your budget)

thats just Nvidia doing what computer companies do best...play the consumers with large numbers
I was looking at the NVidia website,and the numbers matched the 4600.Yet it is cheaper.What's up with that?

Back