• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Benchmark Updated.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hopin ya got mine, but I don't see it on the list.. I sent it 3 times...
let me know if you didn't get it..

Kobra

Kobra said:
Hopin ya got mine, but I don't see it on the list.. I sent it 3 times...
let me know if you didn't get it..

Kobra
i've got your result, actually the spec. of the machine. and i've email you back stating that i need the "result.sah" file. but you sent me the result_header.sah file instead.....

i still have your info Kobra, just send me the result.sah file i'll you sure will see yourself on the next update. ;)

sorry for any inconvenience!

Thanks for all your work LS- looks great!

Two things I'd like to comment on:
1) Nice to see some of our "competitors" sending in units as well: shows how friendly the competition and this world CAN be:)

2) I like seeing both AMD and Intel chips up near the top of the list- shows that competition is fierce and that both companies are making competitive chips. That makes being a hobbyist more fun....and cheaper :D

rogerdugans said:

Two things I'd like to comment on:

2) I like seeing both AMD and Intel chips up near the top of the list- shows that competition is fierce and that both companies are making competitive chips. That makes being a hobbyist more fun....and cheaper :D
LOL......don't worry Doug!! George (Hipro5) is gonna send in his Promie P4 @ 4+GHz w/ Dual Channel DDR, and i think TC is thinking into getting a Prometia for his 3.06 too.....

can't wait to see their result turns in......;)

Back