• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Not sure how good this one is...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

madman_sam81

But then again, I don't buy things for my computer very often.

I got 256 MB of Crucial DDR (PC 2100) for 24.99 +tax at Best Buy.

Regular price was 99.99. You get like $47 off in instant savings and another $28 from a mail in rebate. So you have to pay $53 +tax up front...but it is still $25 in the long run.

Its a decent deal on pc2100, although it seems a lot of people are against MIR, and I would have to say I am not fond of them being a college student and always in need of money.

I got a deal on Crucial RAM from Best Buy about a year and a couple of months ago and I had no problems getting my rebate. I find that out of all the stores that offer rebates, BB is probably the best about getting them to you. They print your forms right at the register so there's no confusion.

Ya, I understand that. I am not fond of them either. I, like everybody else, would much rather have all of it in instant savings so I wouldn't have to go through having to send it in and wait. However, long story short, you do save that money, it's just a matter of being willing/able to wait for it.

Back