• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Deal on an Antec PlusView1000AMG

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

IceWilly

Anyone know a place besides newegg to get the PlusView1000AMG by Antec.
Its like 75 with shipping at newegg. A reputable store without shipping would be optimal. Thanks

You will not find it cheaper in a nearby store since you have to pay Tax and for something like this, buying online is still the best bet. Unless you have a mom or pop store, compUSA and Best buy will have it more along the reatil price of 100 dollars.

IceWilly said:
Anyone know a place besides newegg to get the PlusView1000AMG by Antec.
Its like 75 with shipping at newegg. A reputable store without shipping would be optimal. Thanks

You are in luck bud.

www.emscomputing.com

$77 w/ Free Shipping.

Re: Re: Deal on an Antec PlusView1000AMG

try directron.com They spec in cases and generic cases that are the same as the antec. You might even find Alien's new case there as well. The problem is the PSU

If you need a PSU along with the case, go to Fry's and get the 1080 AMG - exactly the same minus clear side panel but comes with True Power 430 PSU (a GREAT PSU), for $99. Then just order the side panel later on (about $15 i think). The Antec True Power PSU sold separately is about $80 so you can save a grip of money...

no need for a Psu. have antec tp 430 W already.
I think i am going to get it from Pc Universe. They have it for 74 with free shipping

Last edited:
If you are not concern with the PSU go to directron.com

They should have a generic copy of the case since antec usually buys from another maker and adds their PSU and name to the case.

Back