• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec true blue 480W PSU ???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jackal2513

Is this PSU any good. Seems pretty powerful and i like teh polished metal type finish. It says that the fan speed is regulated according to demand... does anyone know exactly how loud/quite it will be ?

I was originally going to go for the enermax cos it has a built in fan rheostat and at teh lowest setting is completely silent.... I DONT LIEK NOISE !

regards

Rich

are you going to use radeon 9700, overclock, ect, then I would recomend a psu with pots just incase you need some extra juice, I try the enermax 350w, antec 430w, and sparkle 400w, and all gave me low rails 11.95v, 4.90v, and 3.3,

but thanks to the pots include with the sparkle 400w I now have perfect rails 12.6v, 5.30v, and 3.5v, no more unstability:D

but overall, if you are not going to the extreme, the antec 430w and up are silent and I have talk to bruce from cooltechnica.com and he tells me that the antec are the best psu in their price range and their guarranty is great also;)

Back