• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

fibre glass?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nsshull

Registered
anyone use fibreglass and that sorta thing? i was thinkin of molding fibreglass to make more advanced mods. tell me what you think

Welcome to the forums.
There is no reason you couldn't. Any particular mods you have in mind? Better bet for more info or interest would probably be in the Alternate Modding section.

hes right but i have used fiberglass for model airplanes (glider type) and it is really pretty easy yououcld make some cool stuff i imagine... that kinda go me thinking... hrm... maybe ill make my next case out of fiberglass... hrm... i think it might be kinda expensive though its been a whiile for me but one of my friends still uses it a lot if i can get in tough with him (its been a while) ill see how much it costs for some

Aw man!

I've been planning my layout for a week now on my fiberglass case....I WAS gonna have something origional (kinda maybe).

Diggrr said:
Aw man!

I've been planning my layout for a week now on my fiberglass case....I WAS gonna have something origional (kinda maybe).
your still might be i dont know if im gonna doit or not... depends on where its cheaper than that much sheet metal (im gonan redo/redesigne my current case and make it look better /w no rivets and stuff and painted black + taller and narrower (16X16X16in i think...)

Back