• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post your Sandra Arithmetic Scores!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Stumpjumper5200

If this has been posted before.....just let it die quietly :D
(I did a search and didn't find anything.)

But anyway, what kind of results is everybody getting in Sandra's CPU Arithmetic Benchmark? To make things as accurate as possible, use Sandra 2003's results.

Right now, I'm at 18x173 = 3110MHz. This gets me a score of:

Dhrystone: 8107 MIPS
Whetstone FPU: 1793 MFLOPS, iSSE2: 4092 MFLOPS

BTW - Take results from your max STABLE overclock :D

Last edited:
Sis.jpg

this is 2.3GHz 1700+ T-Bred 1.9v and 42*c

er.... the final proof that intel = bad compair the results the amd is almost faster then a pc with 1ghz more pushing power!!!

i guess these tests don't mean everything but still..

Definately. The AMD's smack the Intel's silly in a test like this. I was just curious what kind of results AMD's got.

But for actual system performance, you need to look at the big picture.....that's when the playing field is a little more even.

Yep AMD has more and better FPU Decoders than Intel, the way a P4 works is high clock speeds, and an AMD does it with raw power.

What do you guys get running the multi-media benchmark?My 2.53 at 2.85 scores integer =11358 and floating point = 14451

Back