• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Axia 1200 Mhz bird won't overclock 12 Mhz!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mama

The weirdest thing happened today.... tbirds are awesome but mine is crazy... It has no problem running on a thermoengine at 1200 Mhz (9X133) or 12X100 or anything UNDER 1200..... when I bump it to 1212 Mhz windows gets blue screens..... If I overclock to 1236 or something like that then the hard drive gets i/o errors.... The weird thing is that it'll run at 1.65 volts 1200 Mhz but won;t run 1212 at 1.85... any ideas??? I have a epox motherboard (8Kta3) and it ISN"t the motherboard.. I tried it on my A7V and the exact same happens.... the temp is 30-40 C. This thing is unlocked and whatever else.... I have switched EVERY part.... tooken everything out, switched power supplies etc.. the only thing I haven't switched is the processor...tbird must of had its wings clipped

Oh yah... and when it gets errors I just control alt del to restart... and it works.. so it didn;t freeze

Back