• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I declare summer!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ridenow

Sneaky Moderator
Or at least spring. I just got home, walked upstairs and was thinking it is hot up here. I picked up my IR thermometer (thanks, Pinky!) and pointed it at a wooden cabnet in the hall. 92F :eek: Then I pointed it at the ceiling. 86F (27C) :eek: It is over 70F outside. I now have all the windows open and the fans going.

It's about time! For the first time this year I drove to school with the windows open wearing a t-shirt

you should move here, its been hot here all winter:( i only go about 5" of snow at my house and it only lasted a few hours

here in the arctic it was 69f today! about 20 people had shorts on, i had pants but no jacket! woohoo! too bad we are supposed to get 3 inches of snow this weekend:cry:

i decalre winter!

we ares upposed to get 1 - 4 inches of snow in the next day or 2

EDIT... lolz my connectio nis slow slow by the time i opened this a a few other windows and replied to a few of them liek 10 poosts here had gone by :(

you fool

youved damned us all to another 5 years of winter by saying that

( j/k) now if i could only get them to turn the !@#$@# heat off at work im sweating here ( mental image)

HaTE said:
you should move here, its been hot here all winter:( i only go about 5" of snow at my house and it only lasted a few hours

"Snow, ... What's that" all I ever get over here is rain.

Guess I gotta get my ac fixed in my car and or else I gotta start markin all the shady trees in town.:D

time for everybody to pull out the tornadoes and other high cfm fans to keep the o/c high :D time to say goodbye to ducting air from outside to shove into your cases... hehe
i don't think my tornado will ever see the light of day again... i can't go back to the screaming after the silence... my laptop's fan has been on constantly for about the past 3 hours... but it's worth it since it's a nice 70F out today :D i think it's time to adjust the temperature inside... doesn't need to be as hot anymore... there is nothing like just sitting around the house with a nice breeze blowing thru... brings back good childhood memories...

last night when i was at work, it was a great change to open the drive thru window and i wasn't blasted by arctic air. i was still remembering winter in my mind when sub 0 temp air was being blown in by 25 mph wind gusts :D it was just a pleasant feeling to have a nice cool breeze instead of that bitter cold... god i love the spring!

HaTE said:

I lived in Colorado Springs which is similar to Utah weatherwise for almost 4 years and it was too cold in the July and August at times to go to the water park. I'm now living in Alabama where it's already in the 70s regularly and enjoying it but man these Summers are hot :mad: .

Anyways I declare it Spring here and very nice except for the rain every weekend :(

well i have shcool off again... i had friday off already and spring break is next weak so now i went money it snowed monday night (a good 2feet) then no school tuesday, snowed anotehr 1-3 feet no school today and no school tommorw... extended spring break due to snow =P

CrashOveride said:
well i have shcool off again... i had friday off already and spring break is next weak so now i went money it snowed monday night (a good 2feet) then no school tuesday, snowed anotehr 1-3 feet no school today and no school tommorw... extended spring break due to snow =P

Since I worked in Cheyenne Mountain it could suck really bad if the next shift got snowed in because it meant you were stuck at work. On the up side if you couldn't get to work because of the snow then it was great :D.

I hated driving to work in the ice because the 4X4s thought they could go as fast as they wanted to until they tried to stop and it's funny how those were the ones that always appeared rolled over in a ditch the most.:D

i live near lake erie in ontario and it rained for the first time last week! then again....the rain froze over with three hours as the temperature plummeted 10 degrees....but hey it rained!!

Back