• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is this a power supply problem?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

aero red baron

Registered
Ok, used to be when I folded, no problem, I could do everything and it all went great. Well I got this new monitor because my old one was from '94 and I had to hit on the side to get it to turn on.....

anyways, so when I try to play music, or fold, my monitor randomly goes into the sleep mode. like when the screen saver turns the monitor off. And moving the mouse does nothing, same with Ctrl.Alt.Del. The only way I can get it to come back is sometimes the sleep button on my keyboard works. Otherwise restart.

Since this is happening when I start really using more power, do you think it could be the power supply? Its an Enermax 350W.

right now I'm running a Gainward Geforce 3 Ti 200 running at Ti 500. CPU is an amd xp 1800 at 1633, I though a bit less OC might help...no dice. If you might know what it might be......thanks

Your rig should work fine with that psu...how much potential(V) do you have running on each component? (ram, cpu, vga)

Soy

Back