• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just joined and thought.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
thanks guys, its good to be here and being able to help out. I will be pushing up my oc in about a week. I'm still running default core voltage, so hopefully I'll be able to get to 3.2 or so. Still feelin pretty safe with load temp @36 in a 20 ambient. May be able to push WU's out a bit faster. :)

John LA

Welcome to the best Seti Team to Crunch for! :D

Get the overclock where you like it and then run the teams benchmark: it will let you see how fast you are crunching under controlled circumstances AND it will check to make sure you have no errors ;)

And most importantly- HAVE FUN!

I have tried running the benchmark by copying the SETI folder and putting in the benchmark WU. But when I run SETI it looks like it is still running my "real" WU. Is there a way I can tell what WU it is working on?

Thanks,

John LA

John LA said:
I have tried running the benchmark by copying the SETI folder and putting in the benchmark WU. But when I run SETI it looks like it is still running my "real" WU. Is there a way I can tell what WU it is working on?

Thanks,

John LA
first of all, Welcome to the OC.com Team!!! :clap:

for the benchie, copy all files (Driver/CLI/any other .sah files/and 1 folder) and paste it into a new folder (e.g. SETI Benchie folder). then download my WU & overwrite the one in the 1 folder.

or, to make sure everything is clean, just download the Driver & CLI client into a SETI Benchie folder. set cache to 1 and hit transmit to grab a WU from Berkeley. then overwrite the work unit file inside the 1 folder.

Back