• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ti4200 64meg $70.99

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bigemike

This is the pny verto (faster than 128meg) video card. The way I got it this cheap will hopefuklly work for you. Comp usa has it on sale for 79.99 after a $30 rebate. I took the comp usa ad to circuit city who will give 110% of price change. Plus here is the kicker you don't have to send in the rebate at circuit city, thier customer service is great.

Like I said I just walked up to customer service with the ad and the card and they hooked it up it was $70.99 then with tax $75.25 out the door.

Hope this helps someone.

Actually bestbuy has this card for $80 no rebates, some cards are actually 128Mb in disguise, good luck finding one though, they were all gone by the time I went there:( A CSR tried to sell me a BFG 128Mb Ti4200 for $200:eek:

I called a couple of the local BB No. Cali. one said they had 3 avaiable this was Monday morning rushed over to store and of course they were out of stock:Called another store and they said they had 2 in stock drove over and again no stock:I was told at both stores that they get there shipments in Wed.Night and put all merchandise on floor Thursday Morning and if they recieve any of these check Thursday Morning: Might give it a shot today:

JS

Back