• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

STUPID PIECE OF A7A CRAP!!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cookedcomp

HELP!!!!! my mobo goes wacky in readings of temp's and voltages!!!
the symptoms are the temp will spike to (or sore past) 103C for a split second, and 12 volt will spike down to 9V for a split second. other voltages very slightly fuctuate. PSU is 600WATT with a 200WATT powering fans. monitor(asusprobe) is set to polling every second. Asus trys to mask this proble by setting the polling to every 5 seconds. NICE TRY ASUS!!! Help me out by setting your asus board (any asus board) to every second polling and see if you ever get spikes. If this is true throughout all asus boards then i think it can be safely stated that it is a software problem. if not then it is a localized problem with the A7A's. PLEASE EVERYONE TRY THIS AND REPORT BACK!! note: leave it on 1 second polling for atleast a day because it doesn't happen very often.

Don't worry about it, it is just software. Even the ASUS tempster program, says it cant read the temps at a certain point. I just use CPUCOOL now. It reports all my stuff it running just fine.

Back