• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

tbred 1700 0309

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jesusphreak

i tricked ya, thought you were gunna see some mad overclocking huh :)
anyone know where i can find one of these, all i can find are 0307's. Thanks

They should be out there somewhere. Just like my AIUHB. I was the first one found that stepping, AUIHB0246 to be exact. The chip was less than 10 days old when I found it.
Look around your local stores, you might get lucky!

well i've been looking around, i dont' have any local computer stores. The closest thing is a fry's in houston like almost 2 hours away. I was looking for an online place.

ok ya'll are funny, now how about a link to a site where i can actually find an 0309, comon now.......

i found two sites with DLT3C's, but they are not open on weekends, i wrote em an e-mail and will get back with ya'll with what they have. If they have 0309's, i'll get back with ya'll after mine is safely ordered :)

jesusphreak-have you got any more update on your quest on 0309 dlt3c? :)
pcnextday.co.uk dont deal with international to US :(

I have yet to hear from them, and doubt i will, but here, if anyone wants a dlt3c (no guaruntee on stepping) for 56 shipped. have fun as long as you post what you get.
http://www.abspc.com/app/search.asp?sp-q=xp+1700
it's been 5 days sense i emailed them so i'm guessing it's not coming back. Reseller Ratings has them pretty good too. So someone please spend the measly 56 bucks on one of these :)
i can't waste another 50 bucks, ij ust bought a 2100 last month (that was crap, only hit 2.2 stably)
good luck

well I ordered from a different store that have DLT3C but not sure which week-just gambling here it will arrive in a few days. in a mean time i'll go checking local stores :)

CRAP, TRYING TO CANCEL ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's ripping me off, "Very overclockable" the dut3c is not overclockable, i found this on another forum somewhere and said he got his in today and it was one, but i trust you over him man, he might have had luck of the draw. thanks for the heads up, you saved me from killing someone........ 75 bucks shipped for a dut3c

dude they need to sell what they've been smoking, make much more money.

well isn't this magical, he said it already shipped out, i mean honestly, what company ships out in like 2-3 hours!! that's just crazy, but he said he will work with us (me and a friend both got one) and is trying to find out what steppings they have.

edit: are there dut3c 0309's, i wouldn't have figured they made these.

Back