• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just added another computer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

John LA

to increase my WU's. Unfortunately it is just a P2 450 which I have in work, but every little bit helps, I hope to add a few more work machines mext week.

John LA

Hey man congrats on the new cruncher!!! :) Just curious if you cleared it with your boss work so you don't get in trouble:) I know of someone who got fired who put AIM on his work computer.

Crunch on man!!!:D:D

I cleared it with IT, told them it doesn't use up bandwidth while it crunches. Besides in my Dept, I'm the boss LOL

John LA

<---May be the number one proponent for increasing bulk number of units completed over worrying about time for each unit! :eek: Working to keep your time low is kewl as well but not within my overall budget. :)

Cy

Just added a P4 2G Laptop to the mix. Its my wife's that I got her for xmas but its just been sittin so I figured I'd put it to use. :)

LA

Back