• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What do you think ? Pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OpenGL

I know its not a Mod but What do you think anyways ? almost all brand new :p

Thermaltake Xaser III
Antec PSU 350
AMD Athlon XP 2400
Asus A7N8
Corsair 512MB Ram
Sound Audigy 2 Platinum
AIW ATI Radeon 9700 Pro Retail + Zalman Heatpipe 382/345 No artifacts
Pacbell ADSL 2Mbps
2x120MB special edition HD
Logitech MX500
Samsung Syncmaster 191t 19'
PANASONIC DVD-Multi drive
TOSHIBA ATAPI DVD-RECORDABLE

case10.jpg

case9.jpg

case8.jpg

case7.jpg

Last edited:
AMD_fan said:
Very nice. About how loud is it?

i have that exact case, and its really quiet. ive heard it was loud compared to some other cases, but i have actually had to look and see if it was on several times (although thats partly because my aquarium is so loud)

and you have the exact same monitor i want, lol.

talk abou tlame cases, mine is always apart. I ran over the switches with my chair so many times that the actual switch came off. To power it on, I need to rub the end of the wires together. That, or, as I just discovered, touch them to my case's side panel :)

haha, hotwiring a pc :p

Those monitors are sweet....

My wife was complaining about the cost of me building a computer until she saw me playing a Demo of Medal of Honour at Best Buy on one of those LCD's......she then said cool, as long as you buy that screen when we have the $$$'s!!!

It was $800 at the time and as of yet, havent had the spare cash to go out and buy one :(

but one day...............

yea they do, they are sorta blurring when playing games, my other computer has a lcd monitor, but i hear the dells are superb :eek:

Back