• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A7N8X XP Pro USB 2.0 w/o SP1??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KfistoRok

Well I can't install SP1, well uh, b/c I have my license installed on a dif pc. :p

Is there any way to get USB 2.0 out of this mb w/o installing it? After all SP1 is just a mass of fixes. Does anyone happen to have that one fix or is there one out there?

I think it's crazy the A7N8X doesn't come with drivers for it in the first place. If they are going to advertise USB 2.0 for this board, with only SP1 installed, they should state so.

im probably going to get flamed no dont think this post will get me in trouble if i word it correctly lol so here it goes. Ummm use kazaa file shareing, find the sp something download on it and download and install it. Thats all im saying, mods analyze my post as I have not said anything wrong lol. If you need more PM me.

Back