• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

KDE Themes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ozzman

anyone have any cool themes i can download? im to lazy to make my own, im sure there a bunch of them i just cant really find any good sites with them... its mainly for a mandrake 9 and a debien system both using KDE...

hmm im sure this has been asked a million times, but what do u guys think? gnome or KDE? why or why not? i picked KDE since it seems to be more supported with most of the smaller private apps..

I personally do not think there is much between Gnome and KDE other than personal prefrence

KDE and Gnome will run eachother's programs, I can run konqueror from gnome if I wanted to. I choose gnome because I think KDE has always been ugly and it will always be ugly. Ugly is perspective, but my oppinion is the only one that matters on my workspace.

I think mine looks nice and is functional for what I do every day.
http://www.figz.com/~scottd/screenshot.jpg

Well it all depends on your personal choice..all applications can be run from both alike...ugliness you say...what are the themes for then...exploit them..:D

KDE themes are there to make an already ugly desktop even more unattractive. Show me a good looking original KDE Desktop and maybe I'll stop with the generalization.

I aso feel very restricted in it and I probably still have some negative feelings about it from when QT was closed course.

Back