• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I bid you all farewell and good luck

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Malakai

Title is self explanitory, I am leaving the overclockers folding team.

It has nothing to do with the forums or the people here, but I frequent genmay far more than any other forum now, and we started our own team.
This time I will have a chance to start contributing a lot from the beginning, and my contribution is more needed there than here.
It was a pleasure folding with all of you, I will always remember the wars with rage3d and oh so lovable Pojo.

Good luck to you all, and watch out for us. Kyle has been ****ing a lot of people off, so we are getting a lot of the old school [H]orde members that also post at genmay over to our team. Keep an eye in the rearview mirror, you will see us coming up soon.

Take care,
Malakai

FYI I am not leaving the forums or anything:)

You still fold for the cause... so it really doesn't matter if you ask me..

So, we will need to recruit more people for the OC team, and OCAU will be moving ahead. But I'm well on my way to recruit some power, hopefully it will fill out the void you leave with us.

I wish you the best with your new team!

Cheers, Flix

DreamingWolf said:
May your Gromacs be plentiful and your folding never falter.

DWolf:cool:

Amen to that brotha.

Sorry to hear you go Malakai, good luck with your own team..but as long as its for the cause and its not for Aussies...im somewhat happy :)

'Gumpy

Folding

So long and congratulations on your missionary work in the religion that is folding.

Go out into the world and bring down the Horde:D You will be welcome back when your mission is over and the Horde are in our rearview mirror:D I think we need to get your title changed to Secret Agent Malakai;)

whew! i thought you were leaving O/C for a minute :eek:

good luck with the new team, you are still folding so that is all that matters. be sure to stop by and let us know how the team is shaping up and what not!

FOLD ON
NAS

On a good note, you guys will have a good chance to gain 1st or 2nd place soon as the [H]orde falls apart. Concentrate on taking down OCAU, you will catch [H] eventually.

Thanks for the kind parting words.

PS, <3 podums

Malakai said:
On a good note, you guys will have a good chance to gain 1st or 2nd place soon as the [H]orde falls apart. Concentrate on taking down OCAU, you will catch [H] eventually.

Thanks for the kind parting words.

PS, <3 podums

The heck does that mean :) I owned you 3x? haha!

Best of luck man. As they said in MOHAA before the last mission, "whatever the outcome of this mission, it has been an honor to serve with you" or something like that. Fold on Bro. And be sure you still posting on these here forums.

funnyperson1 said:
Best of luck man. As they said in MOHAA before the last mission, "whatever the outcome of this mission, it has been an honor to serve with you" or something like that. Fold on Bro. And be sure you still posting on these here forums.

roger that

Back