• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stupid Antec Door...Suggestions...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lazlo Panaflex

Ok have an antec case and the door that you open up to the cdrom drive is broke. The plastic thing broke off and now it only stays closed or i have to take it off. Not really a big deal just wondering if there were any small mods that i could do to put it back on. Im sure im not the only one with this problem :)

I hate those frickin doors...

sx830_1.jpg

Perfection!

Lazlo Panaflex said:
Ok have an antec case and the door that you open up to the cdrom drive is broke. The plastic thing broke off and now it only stays closed or i have to take it off. Not really a big deal just wondering if there were any small mods that i could do to put it back on. Im sure im not the only one with this problem :)

crazy glue?

same thing happened to me. I just got frustrated and kept the damn door off. It broke so easily also.

Larva: Got the same case on my amd system and I love it!! :)

Lazlo: I would take the front bezels off and make your own or maybee shave the door hinges off and redo them(paint, sand ect..)

Your right it shouldn't be a big deal, but it eventually gets real irritating. I finally broke down and called Antec. They sold me just the door. I can't remember the price, but I would have paid double the cost to fix that damn door.

Back