• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rate xoxide @ resellers and get a cathode for free!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ben721

Official X-Hour Man
Rate xoxide and get a coupon for a free cathode.

If you guys have any questions just post 'em.

www.resellerrating.com

then once you have rated them do this:
Upon rating Xoxide.com on ResellerRatings.com, you must e-mail [email protected] with the subject header "RR Cold Cathode". Inside that e-mail, please include the order # you used when rating Xoxide.com along with pasting your comment and username into the e-mail. Upon receiving the e-mail, within 24-48 hours you will be e-mailed back a coupon code (similar to a Gift Certificate code) that you can enter to redeem your free cold cathode. To do so, you must add your cold cathode into your shopping cart first, and after the code is entered the price for the cold cathode will be deducted.

Well, I've bought several times, have only had the one problem, which came from that bad shipment of lazer leds that they had, and they promptly made good on that deal, so I have no problem giving them good feedback.

And yes, you have to of purchased something from them before, as you need to include the date and invoice number of your last purchase, for verification on their side I'm assuming.

any idea how to look up your previous orders with them? i can't figure it out. i just ordered a case from them a couple weeks ago and this would be a perfect way to get my green streak going :D

You have to pay shipping but you can either get a cathode kit or a bubble cathode.

Maxvla pm me with your name and I'll get someone to look it up.

I save all order confirmation emails I receive, knew it'd come in handy some day!! :)

And I think I'm going to get the bubble cathode, seems interesting enough.

All this would make me do is view their resellerating with a suspect mind.. if service can not get you a good rating, try bribery.
I think it is a shame when companys do things such as this as it can effectively ruin the fairness of the rating system as eventually these sites start to look a little suspect... End of the day the consumer looses.

I am also curious as to why you must email 'contests@xoxide' as this suggests that you are put in some kind of raffle to win.. I do not recall that Contests are a dead cert..Has anyone revieved anything here.... what can I say im a little suspicious of a company which appears to be bribing people to review them :D

I agree with unseen...reseller ratings is a pretty good place to get an idea of how reputable an online vendor is, and this will only mess things up.

Im thinking that people are going to start leaving good feedback just because they get a free cathode out of it. These bribed feedback ratings seem like bad data. These arn't real people leaving feedback because Xoxide is a good company, but simply people looking for an easy way to get a free cathode.

If you did buy from Xoxide and never left feedback (and things went well) then its a good time to leave feedback, but to anyone else this doesn't seem so great.

btw Ben721, you sure are always on top of things when it comes to xoxide:rolleyes:

Yes I am I like xoxide very much and I am very active on there forums.

I don't see it as a sense of bribery because no where does it say it has to be a good report.

They just want people to rate them.

i will most definately leave truthfull comments but i can see how this could be bad for their image.

I really don't see how it's bad for their image cause you can say xoxide sucks and all that stuff, cause no where does it say it has to be good.

I think they just want more opinions of xoxide.

i think it's pretty low as well, it just artificially inflates their rating.

If people really thought xioxide was that great they would rate them without incentive.

Hatecc said:
i think it's pretty low as well, it just artificially inflates their rating.

If people really thought xioxide was that great they would rate them without incentive.

That's your opinion.

But xoxide is just making those people who are too lazy to rate them rate them.

Back