• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

So anybody read the review on that God and Generals?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: okay now my eyes hurt after watching those screenies :mad: :mad:

i give 3 points for concept but i don't think so the game will last for long eventually people will get bored out of it

it looks like another exampe of a good movie with a crappy game to go along with it. and I cant imagine going around with a muzzleloader shooting once every 30 seconds being fun. Perhaps a WWI game before a Civil War game would be more realistic

Man No one lives forever2 is a butifull game what happned here!
I wont play it, its pathetic =P I except more!

$20

i sent the person that i was at best buy with the link above (we both got a chuckle out of it) and he said since its only $20 he was thinking about getting it just to see for himself....if he does i'll be sure to post back about how horrible it is.

Man I had to quit reading that, I was laughing so hard I was crying and my neighbor came over cause he thought I was having a mental breakdown. I'll finish it next time I feel really depressed.

Back