• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my system is under the burn-in phase.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Enemy Down!

i started at stock settings with vcore to the max. i completed 2, 9-hour tests.

i am now under the 3rd test and have bumped the fsb to the next highest setting (msi mother board only allows interval fsb adjustments) to 140 fsb with max vcore.

do you guys think that after this test is complete i will be able to jump to the next highest fsb with maximun vcore? and if that happens, do you think that i will need another 9-hour burn-in to hit the highest fsb (which is 150) with maximum vcore? and if i can hit 150 fsb and complete the 9-hour burn-in, i should be able to reduce my vcore?

i am using sandra burn in wizard.

i tried prime 95 but all it did was use up all of my physical memory and even the entire virtual memory swap file. (was running 2 instances to utilize both cpu-s).

so when i get home from work today, i am sure the 3rd test will be succesfull. should i start doing the 4th burn-in immediately, or can i use my computer and then when i go to bed, start the burn-in? i am asking if back to back immediate burn-ins are required for best results when trying to hit the highest fsb possible.

Last edited:
Back