• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need a PSU recommendation for a 9700 Pro

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

toyotanova

Registered
Can anyone give me a good recommendation for a psu? I've got a 300w antec psu and I think it's what's causing my boot problems with my 9700 Pro.I also can't overclock with my current cpu(xp1700) and the radeon.Everything was fine until I installed the 9700.

ricksimm said:
TTGI 520W - triple fans - adjustable pot for 5V/12V - $78.00

Thanks for the link.I added one to my shopping cart but the subtotal before shipping cost shows-up as 86.99?

toyotanova said:

Thanks for the link.I added one to my shopping cart but the subtotal before shipping cost shows-up as 86.99?

Works fine for me. Make sure you aren't adding anything extra because 78.00 is the bare unit.

i am currently using sparkle 350w to power my rig plus 6 more fans, 2 hdds and 2 cd/w drives without problem. +5v and +12v are doing well too, using voltmeter as mesuring tool (softwares are NOT relible AT ALL)

Back