• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

wow, that didnt take long

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i didnt even buy no crack this week so i could buy a new cpu!

honestly tho i didnt they would last long.but more will replace it also im sure.

well as much as i would like to upgrade again im very happy with my 1700+ at 2.4ghz. There is always that urge for more though.

i just ordered a week 10 - - saw no reviews...but i am hoping that wisdom holds - newer weeks=better - - well, 2 day air, we will see soon

I was gonna get one this AM but my dad was out and I had to use his CC and he had it with him

Grrrrr :mad:

dlt3c

Newegg lists their OEM 1800 Tbreds as DLT3C, or they did yesterday when I was scoping about....

but then again, they look to be TbredA's.

Last edited:
Forget those the new 1700dlt3c 0310xpmw are out and they cook just as well as those!

Re: dlt3c

Arkaine23 said:
Newegg lists their OEM 1800 Tbreds as DLT3C, or they did yesterday when I was scoping about....
that very well could be a tbredA
i made this mistake and was pointed out also,very easy mistake but could be very painful when it arrives.

I odered a 1700+ from excaliberpc today. It's a JIUHB0310UPMW
Dlt3c. I'll have it in 3-5 business days and let everyone know how it does.

Somebody needs to jump in their car and drive over to EXCALIBER and start banging on the back door and get one of these new chips so we don't have to wait for results :mad:

Im in the process of O/C ing a 1700dlt3c 0310xpmw and without changing anything but the FSB i got 2.1 Ghz

Back