• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Desert Combat going retail?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sounds just like Counter-Strike.

I just HOPE EA doesn't buy it off them, and try to sell it with their own edited "It's in the game" verisons.

I hope they just decide to sell it privately by paypal or such. Its such a great mod, and if EA got a hold of it, then goodbye updates and new guns/vehicles.

If EA got the mod, then they would strip it, then sell the stuff in monthly expansion packs for $20.

Just like they are about to do again :mad: At least I HOPE they make it better than Road to Rome. Don't get me wrong, its a good expansion, but I want MORE.

I can only smell the M1 Garand....................................

BTW, if DC does go retail, I hope the devs put even more effort into the already awesome mod :) I hope the smell of money doesn't make the devs become lazy :eek:

eh, i read about that on the cnn story... don't know if i am happy about it though, although that mod team does deserve recognition for their hard work, which they are getting.

Back