• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A bug in Caesar 3.....?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LiGhTBoY

Yes I know this is an old game....yes I know it's 5:34am (local time) and yes I know I need to get a life....where do they sell them?

Anw... after reaching 13,000 population I notice that more and more buildings report "no employes (sp?) live nearby". This happens on any city construction kit (yes the game is updated). Did anyone else have this problem? It only happens if your population get really high, so I suppose it is a game bug. I could report this to sierra to try and fix it, but since I'm the only one playing this game it's not worth it.

Has anyone any "fix" for this? (no staying below 10,000 is not an option =) ).

i brought this game from a pawn broker about 1 month ago and still haven't reached 7000 pop yet so no i haven't seen this.

For those who think im sad for playing this ancient (pun) game i only got two. THis and Pax Imperia: Eminent Domain

big red every time i try to sign up for anything you got my name.

i remember trying to get all these things ages ago.

Finally we meet, There can be only one....:)

Da Big Red said:
big red every time i try to sign up for anything you got my name.

i remember trying to get all these things ages ago.

Finally we meet, There can be only one....:)
I agree.
*smacks you with a leather glove* You insult me! I challenge you to a Duel!

:D

LiGhTBoY:
Ill try and play a game of Ceasear 3 later today and see If the same thing happens to me.

It's not a bug. When the houses turn into grand villas or whatever they're called (the wealthiest type of house), then the people who live in them will no longer work. They just sit at home because they're too rich to work. Only citizens who live in poorer types of houses will work.

Caesar 3 is a great game, I still have it but I never play it anymore. I must of spent hundreds of hours playing it. I especially liked the military part of it when you have to defend the city from attackers.

I agree with you ...... only problem is that they DO NOT turn into villas (I made sure not to import the goods they need + scrolled around and there is none).

Back