• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

addtronics 420 W PS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jesusphreak

hey guys i've had this case, 7220 CL, for a while and it came with the addtronics 420 PS for no extra charge (it was on clearance for some reason, only 150 shipped) well i ordered the last one and when it came in I enjoyed it :). Well i went back like 2 weeks later just to look, and they got more in, but with the 420W the case it was like 400 bucks shipped :eek: . Is it that good of a PS, or is that just high markup? Thanks for any help.

ohhh yea, i know that, sense it was on clearance the case was prolly on sale as well as the PS, but i also know that the case isn't a 400 dollar case (i hope not). I was just wondering if anyone knew the quality.

YIKES, i just ran mobo monitor on the PS, and WOW
3.3V IS AT 2.62!! i guess that answers my question on how good PS is.
and -12V is at -12.8
WOW, i have DVD, CDR drive, 3 HDD, 10 fans counting CPU fan, nexus fan controller, and a little device that came with the case to tell temps, voltages and stuff (it is right on for 5V, 12V, and -12V, but for 3.3 it says i have 3.18-3.22 which is way off of what sandra and mobo monitor say)
memory stock ddr voltage, agp stock, and cpu is at 1.8
thanks for ya'lls help

Back