• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Would Ju Hit It???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
it looks decent but rather pricey for a mid-tower I agree with snake, try for a regular one and add the windows yourself, (also personally I would not buy this case since it wouldnt fit my space needs).

Way too much money for me: for that kind of dough I could get a server cube:)

I know one guy who has a Lian-Li aluminum case and he is not very happy with it: too flexible and it's tough to cool.

Personally I prefer modding my own stuff anyway;)

I was just looking at the window on the back side of the mobo panel. You would have almost no place to hide your wires. You'd have to be pretty creative. I bawk at the price.. $160 is quite a bit for a case of that size, IMHO. But, it's your $$$$

Get one similar and mod it.

Its a nice looking case for a premod but I would have to agree with the things others have said about doing the mods yourself if you have the confidence to do so. Also not having anywhere to hide the wires is what would keep me from being interested in that case because all of my wiring runs behind the tray.

Back