• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hi guys how are you?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lorixnt2

Registered
As you can see once upon a time I come back to greet the Seti bunch:p What about Seti I? Did they find aliens? Do they still distribute WUs or do they have started up the BOINC thing?:D

Lorixnt2 said:
As you can see once upon a time I come back to greet the Seti bunch:p What about Seti I? Did they find aliens? Do they still distribute WUs or do they have started up the BOINC thing?:D

Ciao Lorixnt- Great to hear from you. Must be springtime in Savona.

All the wu's you want still being distributed on Seti 1. Some of the best candidates are being rechecked too. I don't know how to get those but maybe someone else can point you to them.

Harvey

Re: Re: Hi guys how are you?

hallen said:

Ciao Lorixnt- Great to hear from you. Must be springtime in Savona.

All the wu's you want still being distributed on Seti 1. Some of the best candidates are being rechecked too. I don't know how to get those but maybe someone else can point you to them.

Harvey

Hey Harvey!;) but...it must be springtime in Cleveland too:eek: :D
I think a couple of months passed since I gave up on Seti but
now I must admit I m getting curious about the results.
Rumors there are some interesting WUs to check again :cool:
I could crunch one or two with my old dual just to remember the good old times...ok

Unfortunately, snow in Cleveland today. But the Daffodils have started blooming so it's only a temporary set back.

I just caught a glance of some posts on rechecking the Primary candidates. I'd like to get some myself as collectors items. Maybe burn a CD.

It would be nice to see your Sunday dump again even if only a few.

Harvey

As for SETI Phase I finishing....well this has been pushed to the end of the year as BOINC is still slowly being tested.

The 150 top signal candidates has been rechecked and the tapes are going to be uploaded to be distributed in the following days (no clear date yet)....so more curnching to be done in the following days ;)

Glad you decided to drop by....grab a :beer: and let's hope that we can all remember good old days.

hi there, Lorixnt2, it's good to see you and please stop by whenever you can. according to the latest news (roadmap), seti1 will last probably all rest of the year.....

Thx guys lemme oc a little and put the aggressive timings back
on this piece of junk then :p ;)

Looks great to see your wu's again. That makes the top 19 team members active.:clap:

Fills a whole page on my browser.

Harvey

edit: One more dump from KenCo and it will be all 20. Go Kenco!!:)

Last edited:
hallen said:
Looks great to see your wu's again. That makes the top 19 team members active.:clap:

Fills a whole page on my browser.

Harvey

edit: One more dump from KenCo and it will be all 20. Go Kenco!!:)

Thx Harvey YAAAAHHIIIIII!! one box only and Mrs. Lorix knows nothing....;) :D
Joking apart we r getting closer n closer. I cannot wait to know
if there is a common denominator for our categorizations and the aliens ones:drool: :p

Greg M said:
It's good to see Lorixnt2 and Harvey participating again. Hey, we're getting the band back together!;)

Hey Greg I was never really gone :beer:
Got only something to address in the RL, Mrs. Lorix 'n stuff;)

Back