• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What is the best rally car game for Xbox?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tuvok

I was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on some rally car games for Xbox. Right now I am trying to decide if I should get Rallisport chalange or Colin McRae 3.0. Any sugestions? Thanks

Rallisport. More cars to drive and more tracks if I'm not mistaken. I believe more modes also.

But the more important aspect its better looking and I like the gameplay of RS more.

Do you ever go to a place for game reviews? IGN.com is a good place for them.

I have about 12 games, which include Halo, Mech Assault, and Unreal Championship, yet RS is about my fav of all of them. :) (Unless I'm in the mood to shoot someone) :D Then I guess its another story.

I havnt had the chance to play either of those two games but Sega GT and Project Gotham come highley recommended although not rally games and you've probably played both of them as they popular games on the XBox

Not too sure about the Rally games (Although Rallisport does look sweet,) but once you play Burnout you won't ever want to touch Project Gotham again :cool:

Back