• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Really Really low 3.3V?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jesusphreak

hey guys, i have an addtronics 420W server PS and the 3.3V is really low, like 2.6
i have 3 HDD's, CDRW, DVD, like 10 case fans and a dual code cathode. it's rated at 245 in the small print, so i guess the 245 is constant and the 420 would be like a peak type thing? should i send addtronics an email seeing what they say ("should" be under waranty)
but it could also be i have too many things plugged in (i've been at work and school a lot and right now computer is taken apart for rewiring and UPGRADE!! DLT3C coming in tomorrow :)
so i can't plug her in to test) so i was gunna get opinions. Thanks

That 420 should be having no trouble with the system you got there in your sig - have you checked the voltages with a multimeter?

ep-8rdas cant read 3.3v (at least not that I know of.) MBM is showing you your ddr voltage.

ahhh that would make sense, i had a friend who's would did below 3 and wouldn't even get into windows i was laughing at him earlier cause mine's running fine :)
well my voltage thing my case came with plugs into a PCI slot and "claims" to get voltages and it's right on the other 3 voltages it give (prolyl 1-2% diff) and it doesn't dip below 3.18, that's like all time low, usually 3.22 or so. so 3.22 sounds more realistic huh?
YAY DLT3C COMING IN LIKE 13 HOURS

Back