• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I was bored..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dumpa

..and had nothing to do.
So I did this:

Card1.jpg

Card2.jpg

Card3.jpg

I used AA, Thermalright HS and 50 CFM Delta fan

It's not overclocked, because I haven't flashed the BIOS.

:D

Last edited:
Well I need only one :D (I had to move my NIC from third one to the last PCI slot).

Card4.jpg

haha that is awesome, i give you props for that...now flash that bios now so we can see the fruits of your labor ...woulda been nice to have a before/after comparison though

I will but need to figure out how to make Win 98 read Nero written CD with new BIOS.

I don't have a floppy and have only Win 98 CD.

Well I have it somewhere but I'm too lazy to install it;)

Will post results after flash..

I don't know what material your couch is made of, but you probably shouldn't set it there. :)

I have to upload my images to my ISP provided web page and than link it to my post.

I got headache now, need to get a smaller fan:(

REDDRUMZ said:
I don't know what material your couch is made of, but you probably shouldn't set it there. :)

Why?

The static or what ?

Anyway it was there for about a minute, during the 'photo session' only :D

cf79 said:
LOL!!!! Bravo. Some of thoes TT HS are pretty heavy. any fear of it ... breakin'?

It is REALLY heavy!

I had to use a 'poop' load of AA. If it breaks it will damage my NIC and the card itself.

But that's it.

I have a backup Ti4200 card:)

I can just see you going to bed and in the middle of the night CRASH! :D hopefully not though! nice work!

Thanks!

I think it will be fine, because I tested it and it's really tough.

I like AA.
I removed the epoxy and than cleaned everything with some nail polish remover.

Than I apllied a LOT of AA on the core and the shim.

Actually it was pretty easy

:)

And I had no experience with ATI cards and heatsinks...

Is that Thermalright SK6 or something, can't remeber the name..

It weighs 382 grams (HS only).

The core had a 'normal' amount of AA on it. But around it and on the shim it was a big mess:D .

My comp is silent now (using Antec' fan regulation):)

That is the coolest thing I've ever seen. I've always wondered if anybody has ever tried to attach a cpu heatsink to a video card. I hope you can get around to flashin the bios, it would be cool to see the results.

Back