• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Power LED Lead

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
N

nerdlogic

Okay, my mobo only uses 2 pins for a Power LED Lead, but the lead from the case has a 3-pin lead, 1 wire to each side...How would I go about moving one of the wires to the middle? Although it's not really necessary, I would like to have a Power LED that works. :)

Soy

What kind of case do you have? Sorry, I don't have the answer but maybe someone with the same case can help you out?

If the 3 pin connector in question is like most of the ones I see on cases, there should be a small plastic section for each position on the connector that acts as a catch to hold the metal part in... if you slightly lift this little catch up with a small screwdriver the metal part will pull right out. You can then move the metal part over to the position you want and it will click right into place.

I'll check it out when I get home. It has a little window in each slot where you can see the metal part, but I'll investigate on this clip.

Soy

Back