• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

UT Bonuspack question..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OnDborder

I downloaded and I think I installed it(149mb's worth).. Is it only available if you play online or multiplayer not single player?

OnDborder said:
I downloaded and I think I installed it(149mb's worth).. Is it only available if you play online or multiplayer not single player?
All the maps AND new gametypes should be available for single player (instant action). You can add/adjust the number of bots that play with you for multi-player type maps.

I'm rather new at this gaming stuff so I'm still working on UT and Quake 3 single players..
So I go to "instant action"? Never been there...I assumed I had to work up the ladder..
But what the heck, I'm having a blast..

"Instant Action" allows you to go to any map you have installed in your \Maps directory. It also allows you to play any game type that is available.

The 'ladder' is a set series of [original] maps and [original] gametypes. Once you complete this series, a couple (three, I think) new player skins become unlocked for your use. There are no hidden maps that get unlocked.

Back