• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I emailed excaliber about NF7(non s) v2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

drewthomas14

Here is the response. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Dear sir,

Well, you have put the question no different that what we would like to
shy away.

All we can tell you is ABIT-USA has already brought in v2.0 NF7 & NF7-S
by last week. Other than that, we can only stick to our statement ....
Or you can possibly find anywhere else!

eXcaliberPC.com

Original Message:
I am not requesting a revision, just checking to see if you have it. Do
you guys know if you have the NF7(regular non-s) in the revision 2.0.
thank-you

did they learn english last week? :eek:

i can't even read it without getting dizzy.

well close i think as i read the owner is asian,not sure which country tho. so yeh that might explain it some :D

I've had quite a few correspondances with them, and not a single one made any sense. Takes a while to translate them.

Good prices at their site, but I always get scared when I can look at a page for 5 seconds and find five separate spelling errors. And this is how they are trying to sell their products...

Try just reading some of the posts in the forums. Many of the people (native to the U.S.A.) could stand to turn off their PCs and pick up a grammar book and/or dictionary! :D

Hoot

Oh I know. I still hold true with "IRC chat is ebonics for white people"
ASL LOL ROFLMAO is not any form of language. I am frightened of the day when people actually start talking like that. Come on guys, a gerbil walking across a keyboard could type a more coherent sentance than that. Assuming it doesn't type "1337" or "M3 0wnz j00."
Yeah, you know the world is coming to an end when the best rapper is white, the best golfer is black, IRC chat is a language, Switzerland wins the Americas Cup, the French call Americans arrogant, and Germany doesn't want to fight a war.

Heh. Nicely said. The german thing though I think is wise. IF you started two world wars and lost both, don't you think you might be scared of starting another world war and losing again.

Excalibarpc called me voice once and yes they are asian. From what I got in response to the question it seems they are playing the politician. He basically answered you without giving an answer. You asked, do you have a normal NF7 board ver. 2.0 and they replied, check out website and see. If the site says we specifically have NF7 rev 2.0 for sale then we do, if we don't specifically say it then don't hold us accountible if you don't get the revision 2.0.

Last edited:
Back