• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

uh ya... 2.4B SL6EF

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pwned2k

well i think i got another dud. dammnit!!

its a SL6EF Costa Rica 3241C600 pack date 1/16/03

is the code i got a crap one? its still waking up, so their might be some life after prime..

most of the SL6EF's have been good OCers...
even with the Intel HSF...
not as good as the RZ's though...

post your updates...

Just wondering if you guys now anything about this chip. It's a 2.4b SL6EF Batch#7251A071 Pack Date 1/28/03. The chip is in the puter I just built for my girlfriend. If it's a good oc'er Im gonna yank it out of her puter. I had it around 3.0ghz on stock cooling and it ran about 45c. I couldn't get it any higher because of memory constraints. I kept on getting memory dumps. Just wanted to now if anyone knows where I could get this chip on stock cooling with PC3200, p4pe mobo, and better hsf combo. Thanks. :D

Bertus02 said:
Just wondering if you guys now anything about this chip. It's a 2.4b SL6EF Batch#7251A071 Pack Date 1/28/03. The chip is in the puter I just built for my girlfriend. If it's a good oc'er Im gonna yank it out of her puter. I had it around 3.0ghz on stock cooling and it ran about 45c. I couldn't get it any higher because of memory constraints. I kept on getting memory dumps. Just wanted to now if anyone knows where I could get this chip on stock cooling with PC3200, p4pe mobo, and better hsf combo. Thanks. :D

i've seen some hit 3.2+ on the SL6EF's...
i can go 3.2 on my SL6EF with Intel HSF but @ 1.7 vcore
(browsing and none intensive apps)
- PC2700 samsung mems
- Asus P4GE-V

changed my mobo/RAM since, running default speed...

Back