• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Quintessential player update

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ive used it before its very nice, whats changed in the update i'll probably install it again?

EDIT: Jeff the skins are far more original than winamp in my opinion, and its just a very nice player.

Last edited:
I like QCD better IMHO it sounds better, and the all out flow of the looks is also better, don;t get me wrong I like winamp but I like QCD better.

QCD has a fully skinnable interface that covers a powerful plug-in architecture. QCD's flexibility allows it to be as simple or as feature rich as you like.

QCD has full support for many audio formats and includes crossfading and gapless CD Audio playback. It also includes a powerful batch tag editor and the best CDDBv2 integration available today.

Some of the supported audio formats are:
MP3, CD Audio, Ogg Vorbis, WAV, VQF, MP+, Windows Media and streaming audio including SHOUTcast and ICEcast.

QCD is FREEware. It contains NO spyware, adware, or crippleware. So use it, share it, extend it.

Back