• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can't pass 200 FSB in DC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cypher_138

I can't seem to pass a 200 fsb since I started running DC DDR. Has anyone else had this problem?

Timings on RAM. you've checked them? You have 3200 (by your sig) and that's the upper limit of the RAM and you may step back a little on timings...

/Norrko

Is there a way you can read your VDD voltage?...Most of the times when a NF2 board can not run at 200FSB in DC, that is because the VDD (northbridge) voltage is too low to be stable. You need to run at least a stable 1.6v's...if it spikes too much then it wont be stable at 200FSB DC...

No I don't . Could you recomend a utility that would allow me to do so?

With my 8RDA+...MBM5 reads it as core 0...if you install it and see either core 0 or 1 between 1.5 and 1.6v's...odds are that is the VDD voltage...not sure if it will work for the Asus board...also, the newest Asus temp monitor might read the VDD voltage also...

It probably is. I'm not sure if this board has a probe for the vdd. I did'nt see it listed on their site.

Back