• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

is TigerDirect.com any good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I've been using them for about two years and have bought thousands of dollars worth of stuff. They've been one of fastest shippers I've seen. Never had a problem with the stuff I bought there so don't know about returns.

My only problem with them has been shipping costs. Stopped using them after some outrageous shipping a couple of years ago.

I too once bought $Thousands from them. These guys are
not worth doing business with at all. They lie and cheat and
it's impossible to get returns and service work done thru them.

Their reseller ratings must be at the bottom fo the barrel.

Last I heard there were several class action suits pending
against them.

Stick to the good vendors who support our site.

Overpriced and alway's trying to sell last years stuff as "The best! Top of the line!"

Go to Newegg or Googlegear. There are many other good vendors also mentioned on this site.

You could go to Wally World and buy it for the price plus shipping and have it that same day ;)

i've heard nothing but bad things from them.

personally i wouldn't want to risk it, even if it's just word of mouth.

ive had some people i know use them

nothing very bad but they are kinda slow and take a while to do rma's

I haven't ever had any problems with them, but then again they don't have the greatest prices and therefore I don't use them much. The only thing I order from them are Avus cases because they are cheap but I like them a lot. Everything else I order from newegg!

Last year my work ordered a laptop from them and it was supposed to come with external cd drive and some other accessories but it didn't. Tiger Direct basically told us sorry but your SOL.

I guess the only good thing about them is the free catalog. I think how the company handles your business after you buy the product and have something go wrong is more important sometimes than the price.

New example. They send a blurb out for a NIC, free after rebate, then charge $9.50 to ship one zone away. Rip-off shipping annoys me to no end.

My sister-in-law used to buy from them but now se says they are a bad deal. At one time they may have been okay but not any more :(

I ordered a few items from tiger Direct and had my stuff the next day. As for RMA a CD Burner quit working after a week of buying, and i received the replacement two days after i sent it back. I think they are not that bad to deal with.

Back