• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Great CPU Giveaway: Week 7

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
The drawing for Week 7 will be in just about in 10 min (11 PM EST), LIVE in the IRC channel. For those that don't know about the channel it is #ocfoldingteam on ZIRC. If you need a client you can go to www.mirc.com and download it or check out the team page for the article by Filip. There you can make use of his web based IRC clients.

The winners will be posted here after the drawing.

• DreamingWolf
  • Ray44420
  • CJ145
  • flashfx2
  • flyfisher

PM ME YOUR ADDY IF YOU ARE A WINNER

FOLD ON
NAS

Last edited:
Congrats guys. I just signed up tonight. I hope to win one! :D

Soy

[Flixotide voice] *Grump* [/Flixotide voice] :D

'Grats to the winners, and a BIG UP!! to the folks putting this on every week!

How's about a round of applause for them??

*insert crowd noise here*

:)

Allright guys! Enjoy it, it's fun to win stuff.
I didn't sign up for this contest on purpose. I'm trying to get serious about folding, to payback for the Duron I won last summer.
I've gone from 550 something to number 485 in the last week.
I'm going to try and scare up a board to get a spare 750 Duron I have folding as well.
I'll leave the contests for recruiting.

:eek: w0000r! Thanks to everybody that put this together this sweet giveaway. Now I have to find some parts to set the rest of it up with... Good thing my b-day is coming up:cool:

I feel like a putz, the one week that I win is the week I am not there for the drawing:mad: Oh well, good luck to everybody for the rest of the giveaways!

Mr B said:
[Flixotide voice] *Grump* [/Flixotide voice] :D

Heyyy...that was my grump.... *grump*

But since I've already won, I'll settle with a big CHEEERS for the winners...

Cheers,

Flix

EDIT: shoot... I do have a reason to grump, just found my 1.6 machine folding for anonymous.... *GRUMP*

Okay, you know you all expected this :D .....

budcngrat.jpg

Thanks everyone! I have a board sitting on my desk in need of a processor, so the timing could not be better.

Borg & Build

Hey NAS, I think you got that first name wron.....

Wait a minute.....I ACTUALLY WON

Okay, I finally get used to losing and you guys go and pick my name. How am I supposed to keep up my deep dark depression if life keeps getting better like this.

Oh yeah, now I have a legit reason to build another box. I feel a weekend project coming on:D :D

DWolf:cool:

DreamingWolf said:
Hey NAS, I think you got that first name wron.....

Wait a minute.....I ACTUALLY WON

Okay, I finally get used to losing and you guys go and pick my name. How am I supposed to keep up my deep dark depression if life keeps getting better like this.

Oh yeah, now I have a legit reason to build another box. I feel a weekend project coming on:D :D

DWolf:cool:

Back