• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MSI - Leadtek - Ati 9700 - 9800 - Other????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Albreck

This thread is about the best tv-out... I see that someone recomend the matrox, but I really don't want a matrox, so here are the options, Ati 9700, Ati 9800 (Pro), MSI Ti4200 8X-ViVo, Leadtek Winfast A280 LE TDH, and well if you know an Ati or nvidia better than this on TvOut. I also see that the MSI had a Philips SAA7108AE chip and they said that is great for TvOut, had a 44" LG Projector Tv :D , but anyway I really want to know the best vid card for tv out, nvidia or ati, doesn't matter how much $$$ it will cost.
Please help me out.... thanks for the help

Get something ATi based. The Rage Theater chip is bad ***, and has been leading the industry for a while now

id go the 9700 just because the 9800 is a lot more money and not a lot more performance, and i agree with evnas that the rage theatre chip is "bad ***"

what's the resolution of the rage theater???? better than the Philips SAA7108AE chip??? please explain me why you said is soooo goooddd?? :D thanks for the info

Back