• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rigs are going down!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

flyfisher

Well we are moving and I gotta pull the plugs on my rigs!
Jetmech and Flounder are going to roll over me:(
But, I'll be back in a couple of days:D
Washington state here I come:p

moving can really suck! see if you can get some neighbors to help ya out with the unpacking :)

hope your back up and running soon!

good luck on the move and you'll be back up with us in no time at all :D

FOLD ON
NAS

Well, we made it to Concrete, Wa. The satelite guy just put up the dish today, and now I just need to get the rigs networked and running,
Oh, IWILLCHILL, I heard about the horrible riots you seattleites had, and I thought this was a SAFE place to move, after living near Oakland, I was hoping washington had more sense.:D

flyfisher said:
Well, we made it to Concrete, Wa. The satelite guy just put up the dish today, and now I just need to get the rigs networked and running,
Oh, IWILLCHILL, I heard about the horrible riots you seattleites had, and I thought this was a SAFE place to move, after living near Oakland, I was hoping washington had more sense.:D

It's more of an annoyance than anything I had to wait like 20 minutes to cross a street because a damn parade of disgruntled protesters were passing through :mad:

its almost a weekly thing now, hence the name Riotsville Seattle

Back