• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What can you expect from XP2000+ AIRGA0228x.. CPU?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

INFERNO2

what are experiances with XP2000+ TBred core?
Overclocking speeds at 1.8V?
Temperatures (under load)?

thanx

that stepping to be blunt sucks....

you can expect 1.8-1.9ghz if you are lucky and MAYBE 2ghz.... however, that stepping has serious heat issues also so i would be surprised if you dont get over 50C with 1.8v....

Emericana said:
that stepping to be blunt sucks....

you can expect 1.8-1.9ghz if you are lucky and MAYBE 2ghz.... however, that stepping has serious heat issues also so i would be surprised if you dont get over 50C with 1.8v....

Wel I got 1925 11x175Mhz stable and under load I get up to 58C with fan at 1800rpm, at 4000rpm its about 48 :) case is wented with 120mm fan outtake and 2x 80mm intake, at 12V.

so 2 Gig is outa question?

how come xp1700 are so good for 2GHz+ speedS?

2200+

Hi all,

First post-long time lurker. Love this site.

I've got the same 2200+ and also heard it is a marginal O/Cer. Runs ok at stock I guess. With the system I have (it's my first from scratch) in my sig would it be worth getting a TbredB 2100 and some better cooling?

Also, I have another 512mb stick of crucial I could slap in there. Using WIN98se so I know I'd have to do that win.ini tweak to go over 512mb. Anyone have any success/problems doing this?

Edit: By same I mean TbredA

Re: 2200+

FlailBoy said:
Hi all,
Also, I have another 512mb stick of crucial I could slap in there. Using WIN98se so I know I'd have to do that win.ini tweak to go over 512mb. Anyone have any success/problems doing this?

Edit: By same I mean TbredA

Get XP adn forget 98se.. :=)

Back