• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

aaaah my drawing tablet doesn't work :mad: :mad:

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

halo12

Registered
aaaah my drawing tablet doesn't work

I just bought I new wacom volito drawing tablet and it doesn't work wen I install the drivers the computer says the tablet can't be found and when I reboot its still can't bre found.
In the manuel of the drawing tablet it says that a orange light should be burning if it is connected right with the USB port but the light is burning and its still doens't work.
I have Win2k installed and I`m using service pack 4 if I install the USB drivers I get A error but if I look in configuration screen it says that the y are installed right.
Can somebody help me

SOme USB devices have a certain order that you have to do things. IE: SOme require you to install the software before you plug the device in or it just wont work. If this is the case then there are usually a method to totally start over. or it could be something else. Here is a link to the FAQ on there website. http://www.wacom.com/faqs/faqs.cfm?process=yes

This is their english website and I think I picked the right tablet. I picked the Graphire2 which looks like the same as the volito. Good luck:D

Back