• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problem with z-640

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

madcow235

HMMM ive had these for about 4 months and just recently noticed quite a problem. My rear right speaker is dead well not the speaker but the port. I switched the speaker to all the other ports on the sub and got sound but any speaker i put in the rear right port gets no sound. Ive adjusted fade and balance to just that speaker and still nothing. The other rear speaker is working though so its definitely the port. This is on a santa cruz

same exact thing happened to my 540, the sup rear speaker connectiojn got messed up and would screech. i went to the store and got another one, put the old one in the box and returned it saying i was defective. it was only 3 weeks old and i didnt want to wait long for logitech

I threw away the box BLEH well i bought it from newegg so im probably out of warranty from them. I do have all the important stuff and i emailed logittech. If they really are dead and all then i might just have to get some z-680s and have a reason for it MUAHAHAHAHA

Back